- What is MP4 / MPEG-4 file?
- Where can I download the MP4 videos here?
- How can I convert my own videos to MP4 format?
- How can I add MP4 video to my PSP, iPod, Mobile phones etc.?
- How can I play my MP4 files on my computer?
- Is your video really free?
- I own copyrights on one of your video and want it remove!
- My question is not listed above, what can I do?
What is MP4Point.com?
MP4Point.com provides free MP4 (MPEG-4) video movie clips which you can download and store in your PSP, iPod, Mobile phones and other hardware that supports MP4 playback. We have different video categories you can choose from with more videos being added every week!
What is MP4 / MPEG-4 file?
MPEG-4 or MP4 is a multimedia container format which means it allows you to combine different media stream into one single file. This includes audio, video, 3D objects, sprites, text and other media types. The file extension for MPEG-4 is .mp4 and often referred to as MP4. Your PSP, iPod Video and most mobile phone support MP4 playback. Learn more about the MP4 Format
Where can I download the MP4 videos here?
You can go to our main page browse through our videos and click on the “Download MP4″ link to download the video. You can view the categories on the right side menu if you want to sort out your choices. Remember all our videos are already in MP4 format for free!
How can I convert my own videos to MP4 format?
Go to our MP4 Converters page for a list of software that allows you to convert your videos into MP4 format. You might want to download a MP4 Player as well if you want to play the video on your computer.
How can I add MP4 video to my PSP, iPod, iPhone, Mobile phones etc.?
How to download and add videos
- Download the specific video you want here at MP4Point.com.
- The file will be in .zip format, you will need to unzip this to view the .mp4 video inside.
- You can watch the video using any video/music software that support MP4 playback. For a list of software that support MP4 playback refer to our MP4 Players faq.
- Now all you have to is add the video into your PSP, iPod or mobile. To find out how to do this read below.
How to add MP4 Video into your PSP
- Make sure that you have enough space on your PSP Memory Stick.
- Connect your PSP in your computer using your USB cable or Memory Stick Duo Adaptor.
- Open your PSP folder and create a new folder called “MP_ROOT”
- Inside the “MP_ROOT” folder create another folder called “100MNV01″
- Copy the MP4 video inside the “100MNV01″ folder and name the MP4 file M4V#####.MP4 (where the “#” is any 5 digit number) ex. M4V12345.MP4
- You may also need a .THM file – READ HERE for instruction on how to do this.
- Disconnect your PSP from your computer.
- On your PSP, go to Video Files and you should see the movie you just added!
* IMPORTANT! If the video does not work on your PSP try adding a .THM file. READ HERE for instruction on how to do this.
How to convert your own videos into MP4 format.
- Go to our MP4 Converters page for a list of software that will allow you to convert your videos into MP4 format.
How can I play my MP4 files on my computer?
All major video/music software below support MP4 playback:
QuickTime Player, iTunes, Winamp, RealPlayer, Nero Media Player, Media Player Classic, Mplayer, foobar2000, KSP Sound Player, VLC media player and Avidemuxiola. We would personally suggest QuickTime Player as it’s free and gets the job done!
Is your video really free?
Yes it’s FREE, there is no catch or anything! You can help us our by spreading our website. Tell your family, friends, neighbours, everyone about MP4Point.com!
I own copyrights on one of your video and want it remove!
We respect everyones work, if you have a video that you own copyright and want it remove from our website please contact us with proof of ownership and we will take action asap.